Maintenance TechnicianMaintenance Technician
Are you ready to work where You Matter? Are you looking for a position that will offer you the chance to move up? WRH Realty Services is that place!
Essential Functions Statement(s):
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude and an energetic personality.
- Aid in the turnover of vacant units.
- Perform service requests for customers.
- Assist in ground maintenance and up keep.
- Paint, clean, and troubleshoot repairs inside apartment homes.
- Evaluate the condition of the vacant units.
- On-call service for after hour's emergencies.
- Other duties as required by Maintenance Supervisor.
Required Job Skills:
- Basic plumbing.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of a/c repairs/replacements.
- Ability to troubleshoot and make appliance repairs.
- Key and lock replacement.
- Painting, drywall, and basic carpentry skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Highly organized
- Great with customers.
- The ability to follow-up and follow through with assigned tasks.
- Reliable, ability to meet deadlines, and a team player.
Education: High school diploma or GED highly preferred; strong English verbal and written communication skills;
REQUIREMENTS & ABILITIES
Applicants must be HVAC TYPE II or Universal certified.
Position requires a minimum score of 70% on the Service Technician Qualification
Position requires at least 2 years’ experience in apartment
Applicants must be willing and able to work overtime for emergency calls which may include weekends
Applicants must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Must strive for superior customer service in all areas and at all times while sharing the You Matter culture of the company.
What’s in it for you?
You will be eligible for bonuses.
In addition to your competitive health benefits and matched 401(k) we offer unique benefits like an EAB, a corporate sponsored 529 college savings program and paid time off to perform community service.
No more waiting period to use your PTO. Your PTO is yours to use as you earn it!
Rental Discounts if you qualify to move on site to start immediately
You get to take your birthday off, paid.
We will reward you for your long-term service with reduced rates for your insurance and a tenure recognition program.
WRH Realty Services, Inc.is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks, pre-employment drug testing and post-offer physicals.